måndag 25 oktober 2010

me, my blog and I


     When I grow up I want to be a white tiger caretaker in Australia. I have, ever since I was five. White tigers are my favorite animal and Australia is amazingly fascinating. Full of wonderful wildlife, I want to live near the ocean and wonder the streets of Sydney with my beloved tigers.
     In the future, I would also like to become a famous TV-chef. Like Jamie Oliver, Gordon Ramsey and mat-Tina. I want to have my own show were I cook amazing food and say everything I do out loud to people who actually listens. I would make my favorite food, grandmas fried potatoes and I would serve everything with homemade uncooked lingonberry jam.
     As I get older, I am going to work at a radio station as well. It’s just something I have always wanted to do, just hang around and talk about nothing all day long. I think I would do a good job, there is few people I know who can just blabber on the way I do. It truly is one of my most hated and worshiped talents. 
     One day, I want to play in a band. I am going to play the coolest instrument known to man, the contra bass in one of the coolest bands in the history of cool bands.
     Of course, when I become an adult, i want to be like my dad. I am going to study at LTH to become an engineer and as time goes by, I will remain in my office, hard working side by side with the coffee machine. At the breaks, I will amaze my colleagues with half true stories of my life and I will forever surprise them when I bring porridge to fry for lunch.
     Eventually, I am going to move out of this little village I have spent my entire life in and I am going to live in an apartment in Lund with lots of cats and books. I will have a collection of tea cups to die for and I will be the ideal favorite aunt.
     Finally, I am going to win a Nobel Prize. 
     That's the plan.

2 kommentarer:

  1. God, I WISH somebody had given me the self-confidence to think outside the box early in life! I envy you & your ideas, Tove. Keep it up! =)

    SvaraRadera
  2. Den här kommentaren har tagits bort av skribenten.

    SvaraRadera